Welcome to the 3rd Annual CSCVVSB Virtual Hope Walk Week taking place from Sunday, May 16 to Sunday, May 23, 2021. Please help raise awareness and funds for Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara's support programs, education, and community.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES
WALK DATES: Sunday, May 16 to May 23, 2021.
REGISTRATION FEE: $30.
SHIRT PICK-UP DATES: May 2 or May 3. Please see below for details. Guaranteed to receive a shirt if registered by April 8.
T-SHIRT PICK UP - DRIVE UP ONLY
Dates & Times:
Sunday, May 2, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Monday, May 3, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
530 Hampshire Road
Westlake Village, 91361
Instructions: DRIVE UP ONLY!
- Drive-up only, anyone walking up will be asked to return to their car.
- Please wear a mask when picking up your items.
- If you are not feeling well or if you've traveled in the last 14 days, we ask that you please send someone else in your place to pick up your items.
- Please enter the parking lot ONLY from Foothill Drive (see map below)
- Drive Straight Forward and open trunk from INSIDE your car. For the safety of everyone, please do not get out of your car at any point.
- A volunteer will come to the passenger window of your car to ask your name.
- Your Swag Bag & T-shirt will be placed directly in their trunk and your trunk will be closed.
- Please drive forward and exit onto Townsgate Road.
LOCATION: Get creative! You can walk around your house, backyard, or around your neighborhood.
LENGTH OF WALK: Create a goal for yourself or your team, and walk as much as you are able to!
ACTIVITIES: Wear your Hope Walk t-shirt & share your photos on social media with the hashtag #HopeWalkWeek2021.
RAIN OR SHINE: The Hope Walk will take place rain or shine. Registration fees and donations are non-refundable.
REGISTRATION: Registration is now open, Click Here to Register!
SHIRT, HAT, & BAG PICK-UP: All registered participants will have an opportunity to drive by CSCVVSB's office (address below) to pick up your items. We will have volunteers there to assist you with receiving your items on May 2 & May 3 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Guaranteed to receive a shirt if registered by April 8.
OTHER: Stay safe- practice social distancing while you participate, and make sure to stay hydrated. Don't forget to wear your Hope Walk swag & share your photos on social media with the hashtag #HopeWalkWeek2021!
DONATION COLLECTION: Donations can be made by participating on a team, or given to a team leader/member directly to send to CSCVVSB. Donations can also be made online by credit card, or checks can be mailed to:
Cancer Support Community VVSB
Attn: Hope Walk
530 Hampshire Road
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, Tax ID #77-0205691. All donations made to Cancer Support Community Valley/Ventura/Santa Barbara are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.