Your fundraising efforts will make a difference for people impacted by cancer. You can be a fundraising expert - use the following tips and resources provided to make your campaign a success!
1. Know your network
- Give friends, family, neighbors, acquaintances, and co-workers an opportunity to invest in a great cause by helping you reach your fundraising goal. You never know who might want to join your team or donate in your honor. Need help? Use the know your network worksheet
"I send a letter to professionals I know (my vet, doctors, dealership, etc.) some of these places often have a budget to show appreciation to their customers and give back to the community." - Past walker
2. Aim high
- Set a goal that seems just out of reach.
3. Give to yourself
- Show people you’re committed to the mission.
4. Set up your fundraising page to tell your story
- Within the Rallybound website, you can create your very own web page. Be sure to personalize it by adding your story and pictures. Tell people why CSCVVSB's "Virtual Hope Walk Week" matters to you. Click Here
to learn how to import contacts from a previous Hope Walk campaign.
- It's important to note that in addition to raising funds, you're also raising awareness about CSCVVSB's support and education programs offered at no cost to participants. Share your story about how CSCVVSB helped you build strength during your challenge with cancer. This video
will be helpful to use if people have questions about CSCVVSB.
6. Get social and creative
- Social media outlets are great fundraising tools. Engage your friends and give a shout out to those that support you. Share the video above or facts about CSCVVSB. Most importantly, share your fundraising page with your network.
7. Double your impact with a matching gift
- Many companies offer matching gift opportunities for employees. Visit our matching gift information under FAQs.
Please remember to wear a mask & practice social distancing. Stay safe!